Most occurrences of food sticking to your cookware is a result of mismanaging heat. For tips on that, click here.
Articles in this section
- Do you need to cook in a special or different way with stainless steel?
- Do I need to season my pans?
- How can I get food to not stick to my stainless steel pan?
- How do I know when my pan is hot enough to start cooking?
- Why is it important to get the temperature of the pan correct before adding food?
- I have a food/kitchen/cookware related question. Can you help?
- My cookware is pitting! How can I fix it?
- What are the white spots left on my cookware after cleaning?
- Can I use steel wool/abrasive cleaners on my cookware?
- I love dropping a hot pan in the sink and watching it steam. Is that bad?