Speckles of brown or blue on your pan are caused by excessive use of heat. Remember, our pans have a thick aluminum core, so you do not need to overuse heat. Stainless steel cleaner like Made In’s Make It New cleaner can help remove these.
Articles in this section
- How do I clean my carbon steel?
- What are the brown spots on my stainless steel pan?
- My cookware is pitting! How can I fix it?
- I love dropping a hot pan in the sink and watching it steam. Is that bad?
- Can I use steel wool/abrasive cleaners on my cookware?
- What are the white spots left on my cookware after cleaning?