Our cookware is durable and can stand up to any tools. We, however, recommend using high-grade silicone, plastic, or wood tools to help preserve the beautiful appearance of your cookware.
Articles in this section
- What are your product sizes/weights?
- Is your cookware oven safe?
- What are the brown spots on my stainless steel pan?
- Do I need to season my pans?
- My cookware is pitting! How can I fix it?
- How do I know when my pan is hot enough to start cooking?
- Is your cookware induction compatible?
- I love dropping a hot pan in the sink and watching it steam. Is that bad?
- Why is it important to get the temperature of the pan correct before adding food?
- What is this 5-ply thing you keep talking about?