Getting your pan’s temperature right is important for both the cooking and cleaning process. A pan that is too cold can cause the food to stick to it. A pan that is too hot will cause food or oils to burn. We have a great blog post on the importance of proper pan heating here.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to season my pans?
- How do I know when my pan is hot enough to start cooking?
- Why is it important to get the temperature of the pan correct before adding food?
- How can I get food to not stick to my stainless steel pan?
- I have a food/kitchen/cookware related question. Can you help?
- Do you need to cook in a special or different way with stainless steel?