Maybe! Send it our way. We love food, kitchens, cookware, and pretty much anything food related, so while we may not have an answer we are happy to use our resources and collective knowledge to help as much as we can. Looking for a killer recipe or a great restaurant? We can totally help with that. Have a killer recipe you want to share with us, or did you find an amazing restaurant we need to know about? Send that our way, too! The best way to get in touch is email, at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Do you need to cook in a special or different way with stainless steel?
- Do I need to season my pans?
- How can I get food to not stick to my stainless steel pan?
- How do I know when my pan is hot enough to start cooking?
- Why is it important to get the temperature of the pan correct before adding food?
- I have a food/kitchen/cookware related question. Can you help?
- My cookware is pitting! How can I fix it?
- What are the white spots left on my cookware after cleaning?
- Can I use steel wool/abrasive cleaners on my cookware?
- I love dropping a hot pan in the sink and watching it steam. Is that bad?