All of our non stick frying pans have long, hollow, stainless steel handles which allow for the heat to disperse over a greater surface area, so as you move away from the base, the handle gets cooler.
Articles in this section
- What are your product sizes/weights?
- Does my non stick cookware need to be washed before the first use?
- Is your cookware induction compatible?
- I've heard nonstick surfaces are dangerous. Is yours safe?
- Will the handles get hot?
- What is this 5-ply thing you keep talking about?
- Are there lids for your non stick frying pans?