All of our non stick frying pans have long, hollow, stainless steel handles which allows for the heat to disperse over a greater surface area, so as you move away from the handle base the handle gets cooler. For the items with long handles (sauce pans, fry pans, sauté pans), you can generally grab the long handle without a glove or towel under normal operating conditions.
Articles in this section
- Does my non stick cookware need to be washed before the first use?
- Is your cookware induction compatible?
- I've heard nonstick surfaces are dangerous. Is yours safe?
- Are all of your pieces dishwasher safe? Even the nonstick?
- Will the handles get hot?
- What is this 5-ply thing you keep talking about?
- Is your cookware oven safe?
- What type of tools can I use with your cookware?
- Are there lids for your non stick frying pans?