Yes! It doesn't take much time at all to clean the non stick, but a quick wash of warm soapy water before the first use ensures any residue from the factory polishing wheel is washed away.
Articles in this section
- What are your product sizes/weights?
- Does my non stick cookware need to be washed before the first use?
- Is your cookware induction compatible?
- I've heard nonstick surfaces are dangerous. Is yours safe?
- Are all of your pieces dishwasher safe? Even the nonstick?
- Will the handles get hot?
- What is this 5-ply thing you keep talking about?
- Is your cookware oven safe?
- What type of tools can I use with your cookware?
- Are there lids for your non stick frying pans?