Yes! It doesn't take much time at all to clean the non stick, but a quick wash of warm soapy water before the first use ensures any residue from the factory polishing wheel is washed away.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a warranty on your non stick cookware?
- How do I care for my non stick cookware?
- Is your non stick coating safe?
- What are your non stick cookware's dimensions and weights?
- Does my non stick cookware need to be washed before the first use?
- Is your cookware induction compatible?
- Are there lids for your non stick frying pans?