Cleaning carbon steel is simple. Most of the time, wiping it out after use with a paper towel will do the trick. Have stuck food or need a little more help? Check out our carbon steel cleaning guide or contact us at email@example.com!
Articles in this section
- How do I clean my carbon steel?
- What are the brown spots on my stainless steel pan?
- My cookware is pitting! How can I fix it?
- I love dropping a hot pan in the sink and watching it steam. Is that bad?
- Can I use steel wool/abrasive cleaners on my cookware?
- What are the white spots left on my cookware after cleaning?